Fund Raising with Magic
DO YOU NEED TO RAISE FUNDS FOR YOUR SCHOOL, CLUB OR ORGANISATION ?
We have recently helped the following schools to raise money: Ravensdale Primary School Becket Primary School Doveridge Primary School LET US HELP YOU "An evening of entertainment ... cabaret, stage show, close-up table magic or children's show" " Derby Magic Circle have members who specialize in every type of magic for any size audience" "Many different programmes and combinations to suit your needs" "We work with you all the way to create a successful money-raising event." See an Evening of Magic Free to any person planning on booking a special event or Fund Raising. Derby Magic Circle has helped many organisations like yours to raise money. The expertise of our members is available to all organisations. Our members are skilled in all types of magic and will provide a complete show to suit your audience. We work with you for either a modest agreed fee or an agreed percentage of the event's takings. You provide the venue and the audience and promote the show; we provide an event you will remember for a long time A magical event by Derby Magic Circle becomes a bigger and more exciting way of raising money.
To discuss your needs, please contact The Secretary of Derby Magic Circle by
e-mail – email@example.com or by
telephone on 01889 590975.
Top 5 Tips to help you become a Successful Fundraiser
1) Delegate tasks accordingly. There are many different elements that ensure fundraising success – you can’t be all things to all people, but you can arm yourself with some good helpers!
2) Know the cause of your fundraiser. If you don’t think you are good at explaining your cause, then have someone that can do the speaking for you.
3) Don’t be shy; ask for a gift to include in the fundraiser! If you don’t, someone else will.
4) Ask your sponsors and donors if they have any other businesses and contacts you can contact to ask for donations. Again, don’t be shy this is for a good cause!
5) A successful fundraiser is easy enough to achieve with some organization, motivation and help. Make a plan and stick to it, it’s easier than you may think.